- source code is available using Git: git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/qa/debsources.git and browsable on the Web
- please report bugs to
Bug Tracking System (short
qa.debian.orgpseudo-package, using a subject line that begins with "debsources:".
If you use the standard Debian
reportbugtool, please use the command line: reportbug -P "User: firstname.lastname@example.org" -P "Usertags: debsources" qa.debian.org
- for discussions about Debsources please contact the
debian-qa-debsources mailing list or
#debian-qaIRC channel on OFTC
- opportunities for new contributors (AKA easy hacks) are available as well (short URL: http://deb.li/debsrceasy)
- all Debsources contributors for their work
- for sponsoring the initial development of Debsources, and offering both server and hosting facilities that power sources.debian.net
Matthieu Caneill, Stefano Zacchiroli. Debsources: Live and Historical
Views on Macro-Level Software Evolution. In proceedings
of ESEM 2014: 8th
International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement.
If you use Debsources for research purposes, we would appreciate you cite this paper.
Stefano Zacchiroli. The Debsources Dataset: Two Decades of Debian Source
Code Metadata. To appear in proceedings
of MSR 2015: The 12th Working
Conference on Mining Software Repositories.
If you use the Debsources dataset for research purposes, we would appreciate you cite this paper.